The need of the hour today for Organizations and colleges is ensuring ‘employability’ of all graduates- including MBAs ! The critical first step in achieving this is to enable the B-School Graduates to broaden their understanding of the career choices available to them across industries and then equipping them to skill themselves to land their ‘dream job’ successfully.
Kubos has a unique, one-of-it’s kind program that does just this. Our “B-School to B-World” initiative is a comprehensive mentoring program where senior industry leaders form a part of our team that
- Provides deep industry insights to MBA students thus facilitating their ability to make informed career choices and
- Mentors them to clear the campus hiring process of Companies of their choice.
The B-School to B-World program follows a three phased framework
- The Discovery Phase – Through a survey that enables the students to evaluate their skills vis-à-vis the industry and company role of their choice
- The Assessment & Profiling Phase – Provides deep insights to students on their current competency levels and action plans to improve their performance in each phase of the selection process followed by the hiring company
- The Enrichment Phase – where business leaders across industries share their perspectives and insights on role expectations, selection process and career progression to facilitate students understanding of industry expectations and make clear career choices