Our typical consulting talent pool
- An accomplished professional having more than 30 years of experience in the IT Industry. He has served in a large public sector organization and later major MNCs in IT consulting arena delivering services to Fortune 100 clients. He was instrumental in setting up a large offshore delivery setup, spread across multiple locations, to deliver IT services for the first major European Government client to move work offshore. His earlier portfolio included offshore delivery services to major clients in Manufacturing, Retail and Banking domains.
- With over 30 years of experience, he has progressively discharged Strategic and Board responsibilities at Technology companies. He brings expertise in Corporate Strategy with solid credentials in steering medium-sized IT companies from vantage positions. After working with IT industry for over 25 years, he currently is working with SMEs in the IT and ITES sector to provide Management Consultancy and Mentoring in a variety of areas like process management, people management, marketing assessment, product management, executive coaching/ mentoring and business strategy.
- An IT Outsourcing Advisor and Executive Coach, who is a transformational leader with 27 years of experience in Information Technology outsourcing services industry (IT and ITES) with a number of leadership positions across organizations in multiple geographies (US and Europe). His experience spans across corporate strategy, global delivery management, project management, customer relations management, and operations management. He has received Coach training and certification from Results Coaching System, Australia. His approach to coaching is based on RCS’ Neuro-Leadership principles. He has also published many articles on various coaching topics in various online article directories.
- She has more than 20 years of experience in IT, working in key Senior Leadership and Strategic roles in Multi-National environments, leading Multi-Location teams, engaged in some of the most demanding transitions in the Application Services industry. Both in her Corporate and Consulting career, she has coached and mentored people. She believes passionately in being an enabler in maximizing the potential of individuals.
- She is a highly motivated and result –driven project manager with over 10 years of experience in project management, offshore delivery, development, deployment, enhancement and maintenance of Global Company’s suites of application. She has demonstrated proficiency in handling big teams and mentoring individuals to maximize productivity.